You will be a person with energy, determination, vision and superb interpersonal and team building skills. You will be able to provide a strong visible presence to both Carers Trust Network Partners as well as all stakeholders, engendering trust and confidence and giving clarity to all of our vision and mission.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with the Board and key stakeholders to develop and implement the strategic vision of Carers Trust.
- Being a visible ambassador across all stakeholder groups, upholding our values, championing carers and having a strong presence across the Carers Trust network and the wider health and social care sector.
- Providing a clear vision to staff, partners and all stakeholders on the organisation's aims and strategic objectives.
- Supporting and motivating our people and securing their understanding and commitment to the organisation’s aims and objectives, ensuring a collective approach.
- Demonstrating inspiring and effective leadership and developing a values driven culture based on professionalism, inclusion, support and teamwork.
- Positively engaging with and influencing key stakeholders including government, partners, media and the business community.
- Acting as the link between the Board and the Senior Management Team and our people, ensuring the development of positive relationships, mutual respect and support.
How to apply
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity please contact Candice Williams, Executive Assistant, on 020 3998 9215 or email Candice Williams for a detailed job pack.
Applications should be sent by email to Candice Williams and must be received by 12noon on 24 September 2019
Your application should comprise of a CV which outlines your achievements and a supporting letter (not more than two pages of A4) addressing how you meet the person specification
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Judith Wilson, Director of Corporate Services or John McLean, Chair of Trustees, who can be contacted via Candice Williams on 020 3998 9215
Candidates shortlisted for interview will be informed on 27 September 2019.
First stage interviews will be held on Tuesday 1 October at Union Street, London with Trustees where there will also be an opportunity to meet members of the Senior Management Team.
Second interviews will be held Friday 4 October 2019.
See the advert on The Guardian website.