Find out about the latest vacancies at Carers Trust.
Project Officer, Carers Trust Wales
- £26,789 pro rata, £16,073 per annum (0.6 FTE – 21 hours per week)
- Contract until March 2023
- Location: Cardiff (Office based). Home working will be considered
- Closing date for applications: 12pm, 2 September 2020
- Interviews: 15 September 2020.
We are currently looking for a Project Officer to support the Carers Trust Wales team to deliver against three key projects:
- Supporting health and social care professionals to be better able to identify and support carers
- Working to improve awareness of and support for older carers
- Supporting the development and roll out of a National Young Carers ID Card Scheme.
Volunteer member of the Carers Trust Readers Panel
Our Readers Panel is a group of carers/former carers aged 18 and over who read and comment on We Care. Carers from across the UK are involved with the panel.
By involving carers with this important aspect of our fundraising work we can ensure that carers and their roles are represented appropriately in our magazine.
We’re looking for new members to join the panel in this voluntary role. If you would like to join, you’ll need to be interested in how carers are represented in our materials and to want to help us put this across to people. You'll also need access to the internet and to have an email address as all correspondence/feedback will be by email/internet.
Follow us on Twitter to hear about future opportunities.