The Triangle of Care
The Six Key Standards
- Carers and the essential role they play are identified at first contact or as soon as possible thereafter.
- Staff are ‘carer aware’ and trained in carer engagement strategies.
- Policy and practice protocols re: confidentiality and sharing information, are in place.
- Defined post(s) responsible for carers are in place.
- A carer introduction to the service is available, with a relevant range of information across the care pathway.
- A range of carer support services is available.
For further information, or to make an application to join the scheme, please contact: Triangleofcare@carers.org.
"The Triangle of Care transformed the care of our carers...our ongoing commitment to the Triangle of Care ensures this continues to develop and evolve going forward, keeping carers at the heart of our delivery.”
- Head of Carer and Relative Experience, Lincolnshire Partnership Trust
Triangle of Care member login
Triangle of Care member registration
If you live or work in Scotland please follow this link: Supporting Carers of Mental Health | Carers Trust Scotland
Triangle of Care members
List of members