How to leave a gift in your will

The first thing that we would recommend doing is to get in touch with a solicitor or a professional will writer. They are best placed to help you write your will, making sure that everything is done correctly.

If you already have a will and would like to change it to include a gift to charity, they will be able to advise you on this too.

We appreciate that making these decisions is a big deal and we want to do our best to help. If you would like further information about leaving a gift in your will, you can email our Fundraising team or call us on 0800 061 1838

If you’d like to include Carers Trust in your will, simply insert the following message:

I give to Carers Trust of Unit 101, 164-180 Union Street, London, SE1 0LH registered charity numbers 1145181 and SC042870 [__% of the residue] of my estate/[specified amount] absolutely for its general charitable purposes.