When: 21 April 2024
Entry Fee: Free from Carers Trust!
Fundraising Target: £2,100
Next year’s London Marathon will take place on Sunday 21st April 2024. Being part of the London Marathon is an unforgettable experience, running through some of London’s most iconic streets. Why not join our team and take on the challenge this year to raise money to help support unpaid carers? If you'd like to run, we would love to hear from you, just follow the link below to fill out an application form! We'll get back to you as soon as we can.
By joining the Carers Trust Marathon team, you will receive:
- Your own Carers Trust running vest, with your name on it.
- Updates, support and encouragement from Carers Trust.
- The chance to make an amazing difference to the lives of unpaid carers.
- Access to an experienced member of the fundraising team to answer queries and help wherever possible.
Of course on the day our staff will be there cheering you on! Meet us at our cheering point with your friends and family. We want to celebrate your achievement and contribution to improving the lives of 7 million unpaid carers.
The important stuff
- There is no registration fee to run for Carers Trust, but we do ask that you commit to raising the minimum fundraising target of £2,100. We set this target to make sure we cover our costs and are able to make a difference to as many carers lives as possible. We also ask that you raise £1000 by February 2024 and the remaining £1100 by May 2024.
- We receive more applications than the number of places we have available, so we give our places based on the quality of your application. We are particularly interested in the reasons you want to run for Carers Trust and how you’ll reach your fundraising target.
- We ask that you send your application by Friday 16th December. We will aim to respond to all applications within a week of receipt.
If you have any questions, please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have your own ballot place for the London Marathon, and would like to run for Carers Trust, we would love to have you on our team! We don’t ask you to hit a fundraising target but we do ask you to raise as much as you can. Please get in touch by emailing our Fundraising team or calling us on 0800 061 4838.
Support Carers Trust
Find out all the other ways you can make a difference to carers by supporting Carers Trust.