Triangle of Care Posters and Leaflets
Network Partners, carer services and mental health service providers can promote the Triangle of Care to carers, professionals and service users with these specially designed leaflets and posters. The Triangle of Care describes a therapeutic relationship between the patient, staff member and carer that promotes safety, supports communication and sustains wellbeing.
The original Triangle of Care guide was launched in July 2010 by The Princess Royal Trust for Carers (now Carers Trust) and the National Mental Health Development Unit to highlight the need for better involvement of carers and families in the care planning and treatment of people with mental ill-health.
The Triangle of Care was developed to address the clear evidence from carers that they need to be listened to and consulted more closely.
These leaflets and posters can be downloaded and used locally as there is space for contact details and an organisation’s logo to promote the national messages of the Triangle of Care project.
- Triangle of Care A3 Poster.
- Triangle of Care A4 Poster.
- Triangle of Care leaflet for carers.
- Triangle of Care leaflet for people who use services.
- Triangle of Care leaflet for professionals.
- Measuring Outcomes from the Triangle of Care. Services which are implementing the Triangle of Care and are considering how to measure outcomes from implementation may benefit from the Outcomes Briefing. This has been developed in consultation with all services that are currently working on the Triangle of Care in mental health.