Supporting Young Carers in Schools: A Toolkit for Young Carers Services. Tools to Support Young Carer Services to Build and Maintain Engagement with Schools
- Supporting Young Carers in Schools: A Toolkit for Young Carers Services
- Tool 1 Sample Network Meeting Agendas
- Tool 3 Gingerbread Man Activity Pack
- Tool 4 Baseline Review
- Tool 5 Exemplar Letter to Send to Governors
- Tool 6 Gaining an Understanding Young Carers
- Tool 7 Role and Responsibilities of Governing Body
- Tool 8 Checklist
- Tool 9 Exemplar Information for Head Teachers
- Tool 10 Award Guidance
- Tool 11 Award Submission Checklist
- Tool 12 Mock Marking Sheet
This step, taken from Supporting Young Carers in Schools: A Toolkit for Young Carers Services, provides key information for schools who want to build and maintain engagement with schools.
This is section 3 of the tools in Supporting Young Carers in Schools: A Toolkit for Young Carers Services.
Tools to support your work to build and maintain engagement with schools
- Tool 1: Sample network meeting outlines and suggested activities.
- Tool 2: No longer available.
- Tool 3: Gingerbread man activity pack.
- Tool 4: Young Carers in Schools baseline review.
- Tool 5: Exemplar letter for school staff to send to governors.
- Tool 6: Gaining an understanding about young carers.
- Tool 7: Role and responsibilities of a governing body.
- Tool 8: Checklist to support governing bodies to evaluate the effectiveness of their school's provision.
- Tool 9: Exemplar cover information for school staff to give head teachers.
- Tool 10: Young Carers in School guidance.
- Tool 11: Young Carers in Schools Award submission checklist.
- Tool 12: Young Carers in Schools Award mock marking sheet.