As well as providing services from our office in Irvine town centre we provide outreach services in Largs, Saltcoats, Kilbirnie, Kilwinning and Arran on a regular basis. We are able to visit other areas to meet with carers either in their home or in a mutual setting. We are able to offer carers an appointment outside normal office hours by pre arrangement.
Our services for adult carers include:
- Alternative therapies for carers in Irvine, Largs, Saltcoats and Kilbirnie.
- Support groups in Irvine, Saltcoats, Kilbirnie, Arran and Kilwinning.
- Carers training.
- Benefit maximisation and assitance with form filling.
- One-to-one support.
- Advice on carers' rights.
- Referral to other agencies.
We attend constituted carers support groups in Largs and Ardeer.
Our services for young and young adult carers
We have six Young Carer/Young Adult Carers groups and can also provide one-to-one support for young and young adult carers.
We also have a Young Carers Befriending Project.