A carer is someone of any age who provides unpaid support to family or friends who could not manage without this help. This could be caring for a relative, partner or friend who is ill, frail, disabled or has mental health or substance misuse problems.
- Carer health and wellbeing
- Carers of people with mental health issues
- Education, training and carers in employment
- Older carers, including carers of people with dementia
- Parent carers
- Personal care services
- Young and young adult carer services