A carer is someone of any age who provides unpaid support to family or friends who could not manage without this help. This could be caring for a relative, partner or friend who is ill, frail, disabled or has mental health or substance misuse problems.
- Carer support groups / activities
- Carers of people with mental health issues
- Older carers, including carers of people with dementia
- Parent carers
- Personal budgets and direct payments
- Respite and carer breaks
- Young and young adult carer services