We have carer support workers covering all areas across North and South Lanarkshire, with offices in Hamilton and Airdrie.
- Carer health and wellbeing
- Carer support groups / activities
- Carers of people with mental health issues
- Education, training and carers in employment
- Older carers, including carers of people with dementia
- Parent carers
- Personal care services
- Respite and carer breaks
- Young and young adult carer services
- Carer Support
- Carer Support Groups
- Carers Foot Clinic
- Care Talk
- Carer Training Opportunities
- Young Adult Carer Support
- Black & Minority Ethnic Support
- Creative Breaks
- Short Break Carer Information Service
- Volunteering Opportunities
- Carer Registration Card
- Blood-Borne Virus Support
- Information and Events
Our online communities
Share tips and ideas with other carers or just have a pause in your day for some fun. Write on the boards, email the helpline or drop into live chat anytime.Visit Carers Space
It’s a lifeline. I love it, it really helps break the loneliness.
Connect with other young adult carers and share what's going on for you. Have a laugh or a rant, whatever you like – with our team on hand every day.Visit Matter
It's being able to share whatever matters to us: it's personal, like Facebook but confined and safer.
A safe space for young carers to chat, share experiences and have fun, surrounded by people who understand. Get posting, email us for private advice, or join our supervised chats.Visit Babble
For me Babble is like a big extended family.