The Carers Trust Network
The Carers Trust Network supports carers locally through a unique UK-wide network of Network Partners.
These are independent local services for carers of all ages, supporting people with any condition.
Many Network Partners also offer services for young carers.
Find your local carer service
Network Partner services
The services offered by each Network Partner varies but can include:
- Emotional and practical support for carers including providing care in the home to enable carers to take a break.
- Carers emergency services, offering help in a crisis.
- Outreach work in GP surgeries, hospital wards and schools to reach carers who haven't come forward for support.
- Information and advice on issues such as benefits, grants and other help available.
- Giving carers a voice so that they are listened to by local decision makers.
- Helping carers to share experiences though group support and social activities.
- Access to education, training and employment.
- Supporting young carers through preventative, whole family work and clubs, activities and mentoring in schools.
"The Carers Trust Network Partner has given me opportunities to grow my confidence through taking part in activities and events I'd never dreamed of."
Many Network Partners offer regulated services which means they provide the special quality of care that gives carers the peace of mind to let someone else care for their family member or friend.
By providing flexible, tailored services to people of all ages and with a range of disabilities and health conditions, Network Partner staff build long and trusted relationships with the carer and person they care for.
Regulated service providers offer care in the home to enable carers to take a break.
The needs of both the carer and the person they care for are assessed and regularly reviewed to ensure the service is tailored to both their needs.