Joining the Carers Trust Network
The Carers Trust Network is made up of over 120 Network Partners across England, Scotland and Wales. We are the largest network of organisations across the UK that specialises in the support and wellbeing of unpaid carers.
Find out more about joining our network
If you’re delivering carer services, find out how joining our network can benefit you and your organisation. Being a part of The Carers Trust Network will give you access to grants, decision makers, innovative programmes and support to develop.
The benefits of becoming a Network Partner in England
- Dedicated and responsive support from our Network Support Team.
- Access to our grants programme which provides grants to help carers to have a better quality of life. Our grants also support Network Partners to develop sustainability and drive innovative solutions.
- Regular enewsletters and emails.
- The chance to work with other Network Partners to explore areas of special interests and expertise.
- The opportunity to help raise the voice of carers and make sure they are heard through our policy work.
- Annual conference and events including training and webinars.
- Support to make sure your organisation meets all legal and regulatory requirements and achieves our benchmark of best practice with our Excellence for Carers quality standard.
- Access to our Knowledge Hub which enables us to share best practice, resources, innovation and intelligence.
- Cost-effective support with all your tendering and development bids using our external consultants.
- Support to use intelligence and insight to improve your services and put you in a strong position to access a range of funding.
- Guidance in measuring your outcomes and impact.
Added benefits for Network Partners also providing Care Quality Commission Regulated Services
- Access to group insurance.
- Access to our Operational Framework providing policies, guidance and procedures to ensure compliance, regulations and insurance cover.
- Access to expert consultants through a dedicated helpline.
- Tailored workshops and discussion opportunities to support specialist regulated services.
Find out more about joining our network in England
If you provide carer services in England and would like an informal chat about joining our network and becoming a Carers Trust Network Partner, contact our Network Support Team.
The benefits of becoming a Network Partner in Scotland
If you’re delivering carer services in Scotland, read more about joining our network in Scotland.
The benefits of becoming a Network Partner in Wales
If you’re delivering carer services in Wales, see more about our network in Wales