The 2018 Virgin Money London Marathon takes place on 22 April and we want to wish our runners the very best of luck. We’ll be there on the day to cheer them on, and of course friends and family, and other Carers Trust supporters are very welcome to join us too. So, if you want to soak up the atmosphere on the day, we’d love to see you there!
If you feel inspired to run the 2019 Virgin Money London Marathon contact our Fundraising Team for information on how to enter and for support with your fundraising activities.
Running for Carers Trust
As a Carers Trust runner, you will receive:
- A fundraising pack full of tips and advice.
- Monthly fundraising email updates to motivate you with the latest fundraising ideas.
- A complimentary running vest with your name printed on it.
- A London Marathon survival pack sent to you in the post nearer to race day.
- Fundraising materials (balloons, collection tins, badges).
And with every mile you run, jog, or walk for Carers Trust, you’ll be helping to reach more of the seven million unpaid carers in the UK!