Working in partnership with other organisations helps us increase funding opportunities, solve key strategic issues and provides the opportunity to develop new services.
As part of our Make Carers Count programme we are:
- Focusing on the identification and support of groups of carers who need additional or specialist assistance – particularly championing carers of people with mental health issues, older carers, including carers of people with dementia, young carers and young adult carers.
- Build strategic alliances to deliver new services for carers.
Our campaigning partnerships include:
- Health and Wellbeing Alliance.
- The Care and Support Alliance.
- Disabled Children’s Partnership.
Get in touch with our Policy team.