- We’re looking for a trustee with proven skills and experience in the field of national policy.
- Another with a strong record at board level in communications and marketing.
- Plus, a young person aged 18 to 25 with experience of caring who can add a key voice to our board.
You’ll also need to be able to demonstrate:
- An understanding and commitment to the needs of unpaid carers.
- An ability to play a key role in the continued growth and success of Carers Trust.
You will play a vital role in the oversight of the charity ensuring that it delivers against its charitable objectives, is financially sustainable, has strong governance and safeguards the name and values of the organisation. We welcome applications for those who have experience of a caring role.