Project Officer (Wales)
£26,789pa pro rata, 0.8 FTE working pattern to be agreed
What are we looking for?
The role will suit someone who is organised, has excellent communication skills and the ability to write a range of informative resources. You will need to be enthusiastic in your approach to work, flexible and people orientated.
To be successful as a Project Officer at Carers Trust, you will have: (the following skills and experience will be assessed at interview)
- Experience of taking the lead on coordinating multiple, sometimes complex, projects
- Experience of overseeing key elements of projects, developing and delivering project plans and monitoring progress against them
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Confidence in using your own initiative to progress work and manage competing demands
- Excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail
- A positive and proactive attitude to working with others
- Experience of drafting reports, guides and presentations and confidence in sharing and promoting resources through online training events and meetings
- A working knowledge of the policy context, devolved systems and structures in Wales particularly relating to health, social care and education
What difference will you make for Carers in Wales?
This is an opportunity for you to make a real difference to the lives of Carers in Wales. As the main point of contact for members of the National Engagement Group for Carers you will be instrumental in supporting carers to have their voices heard on a national platform. You will also have a supporting role in a national project between Carers Wales and Carers Trust Wales focused on developing training and resources to improve unpaid carers’ experiences in health and social care.
You will take a proactive approach to project support, working collaboratively with colleagues across Carers Trust to deliver against a wide range of project aims, ensuring that carers and other key stakeholders are able to inform, shape and support the work of Carers Trust Wales.
If this sounds like you, we would be delighted to hear from you. If you have any questions about the role then please feel free to email me Kate Cubbage on email@example.com
We reserve the right to close applications at any time, once we have received sufficient applications. We advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.