Carers Trust is a UK infrastructure charity working to transform the lives of unpaid carers via our national network of local carer organisations, who provide regulated care, information advice and guidance, and social prescribing services. Our network supports around one million unpaid carers per year in 85% of local authority areas.
We partner with our network of local carer organisations to provide funding and support, deliver innovative and evidence-based programmes, raise awareness and influence policy for unpaid carers UK-wide.
Last September we launched our refreshed strategy ‘Building a Caring Society’ , which has three overarching ambitions:
- Every carer has access to a high quality local carer organisation
- No carer is pushed into poverty or financially disadvantaged by their caring role
- All carers, regardless of circumstances or age, are able to enjoy a fulfilling role alongside their caring relationship.
It is an exciting time for Carers Trust and we are looking for a Director of Marketing to develop and deliver a brand, communications, events and marketing strategy that will enable Carers Trust to achieve its strategic goals and vision.
This pivotal role will be charged with creating a brave and exciting approach to engaging and influencing key audiences and stakeholders, promote the Carers Trust brand, create higher awareness of unpaid carers and support increased income generation.
We want to hear from an ambitious individual who is excited to lead our small but impressive Communications Team ensuring a step change in outcomes through innovation, creativity, and the highest level of professionalism.
Further information is available in our job description and person specification, deadline is 5pm, 11 May 2023.
Full job description
See our job pack here.
How to apply
- Please submit a CV and supporting statement for the role referencing the person specification in the job pack.
- Please submit your application by 5pm, 11 May to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For an informal conversation about the role please contact Svetlana Kirov, Executive Director of Fundraising and Business Development: email@example.com
- Please ensure you complete our equal opportunities monitoring form here and email along with your CV and supporting statement.