Find carer services near you
Find your local Carers Trust Network Partner
Not every part of the UK is covered by a Carers Trust Network Partner; if this is the case where you live, to find your local carer support services, see below.
- Contact the NHS Carers Direct helpline, on 0300 123 1053 for further information and signposting to local sources of support in England. Or visit them at the NHS website to get help using webchat and email.
- If you are looking for support for young carers, The Children's Society has a 'Find your local young carers service' webpage which can be found at Find Your Local Young Carer Service. This includes services run by local authorities
- Contact your local health trust, you can search for them online.
- Visit Care Information Scotland.
- See also the Carers Scotland website.
- Visit Dewis.
- See also the Carers Wales website.
Wherever you live in the UK
For further support, you can also contact your local authority or your NHS Trust/Board. If you are not sure how to contact them, you can search online.
Date revised: 27/07/2020