Come to our Christmas concert, run a marathon, visit a garden, hold your own event – there are so many ways to help.
There are lots of ways you can support carers and taking part in an event is just one of them.
- Come and join comedian Jo Brand and the City of London Choir at our 2017 Christmas carol concert at St Mary-le-Bow Church, London EC2, on Tuesday 5 December.
- Organising a fundraising event is a fantastic way to bring friends and family together and do something different. We have heard plenty of imaginative ideas, now we’d love to hear yours.
- National Garden Scheme, one of our most generous and longest-standing supporters, is opening around 3,700 gardens in England and Wales, and you can visit them.
- Team up with Carers Trust and run the London Marathon! Each year our brave team of runners take on the 26 miles in support of the work we do. We also have lots of other challenge events you can take part in.
- Invite your friends and family to join you for a Britain's Best Breakfast and help raise money to help us support more unpaid carers and give them a break from their caring role.
Other ways to get involved
Of course, taking part in an event is just one of the ways you can help support carers. Find out all the other ways you can help make carers count.