We care about spending your gifts carefully
£ - For every £1 you give, we ensure that over 83p is spent directly on charitable activities.
£ - For every £1 you give, we spend just under 17p, raising more money to keep the issue of caring and carers at the £ - forefront of people’s minds.
£ - For every £1 you give we spend less than 1p on administration and governance.
£ - And for every £1 we spent raising money, we raised £4.46.
Some of the ways your gift could help carers...
- £15 could provide a place at one of our local carers centres and schemes, where a carer can take part in a range of activities from arts and crafts to sports.
- £25 could go towards a dedicated mentor who can offer support to a young carer while they are at school.
- £50 could help us maintain our online discussion forums, giving carers 24-hour access to support.
- £75 could save an exhausted carer valuable time by going towards a washing machine or dishwasher – a vital piece of equipment for a carer.
- £100 could give peace of mind to an anxious carer by going towards a series of counselling sessions.
For more information on how we'll spend your gift download our Caring for donors infographic:
Fundraising Standards Board (FRSB) self-regulatory scheme
We are members of the Fundraising Standards Board (FRSB) self-regulatory scheme, which works to ensure that organisations raising money for charity from the public do so honestly and properly.
As members, we follow the Institute of Fundraising's Code of Fundraising Practice and comply with the key principles in the Code and FRSB Promise.