Find out how we use your gift to Carers Trust, and some of the ways that your money can directly help unpaid carers.
We care about spending your gifts carefully
£ - For every £1 you give, we ensure that over 81p is spent directly on charitable activities.
£ - For every £1 you give, 18p is spent on raising money to keep the issue of caring and carers at the forefront of people's minds.
£ - 1.3p is spent on governance costs.
£ - And for every £1 we spend raising money, we raise £5. By spending money on fundraising we generate even more money for carers.
Some of the ways your gift could help carers...
- £15 could provide a place at a Carers Trust local carers service, where a carer can take part in a range of activities from arts and crafts to sports.
- £25 could go towards a dedicated mentor who can offer support to a young carer while they are at school.
- £75 could save an exhausted carer valuable time by going towards a washing machine or dishwasher – a vital piece of equipment for a carer.
- £100 could give peace of mind to an anxious carer by going towards a series of counselling sessions.
We care about being accountable
- We follow best practice guidance as set out by the Institute of Fundraising and the Fundraising Regulator.
- We welcome the new regulations for safer fundraising.
- Carers Trust takes the protection of data relating to donors very seriously. This means we will never pass your details onto a third party without your permission.
As members, we follow the Institute of Fundraising's Code of Fundraising Practice and comply with the key principles in the Code.