There are over 7 million carers in the UK. At Carers Trust we aim to provide them with the support, advice and information necessary to assist them.
We rely on the generosity of the general public to support carers in desperate need of help across the country. A gift, no matter what size, can make a real difference to a carer's life.
Your gift could help carers directly in the following ways:
- £15 could provide a place at one of our local carers centres and schemes, where a carer can take part in a range of activities from arts and crafts to sports.
- £25 could go towards a dedicated mentor who can offer support to a young carer while they are at school.
- £50 could help us maintain our online discussion forums, giving carers 24-hour access to support.
- £75 could save an exhausted carer valuable time by going towards a washing machine or dishwasher – a vital piece of equipment for a carer.
- £100 could give peace of mind to an anxious carer by going towards a series of counselling sessions.
Find out more about how we'll spend your gift.
Sign up to Britain's Best Breakfast
Invite your friends and family to join you for breakfast and raise money for Carers Trust.
Britain's Best Breakfast is our national fundraising campaign - have fun raising money to help us support more unpaid carers and give them a break from their caring role.
Setting up a monthly gift of as little as £3 would allow us to expand our work to reach out to hidden carers and provide the vital support they need to care for a loved one.
- £3 a month (10p a day) could go towards paying the hosting costs of babble.carers.org - the discussion board for isolated young carers to feel part of a community.
- £5 a month (16p a day) could help towards providing dedicated services to carers such as counselling or mentoring.
- £12 a month (40p a day) could help contribute to a respite weekend for carers, to help ease exhaustion and prevent feelings of isolation.
- £20 a month (66p a day) could help us to continue one of our most valuable grants programmes 'Carers Essentials' which could save an exhausted carer valuable time by going towards a washing machine or dishwasher – a vital piece of equipment for a carer.
To make a donation by cheque, made payable to 'Carers Trust', please send it to Carers Trust, 14, Bourne Court, Southend Road, Woodford Green, Essex, IG8 8HD and include a letter saying on behalf of whom the donation is being made.
You can also make a regular donation via payroll giving.
Don't forget to Gift Aid it! Your gift is worth 25% more at no extra cost to you.
Other ways to donate
Give as you Live - support Carers Trust by shopping online
Register on Give as you Live and access over 4,000 stores, including your well-known retails. For everything you buy through Give as you Live a free donation is raised for Carers Trust with no additional expense to you.
Wegiveit makes it easy to contribute to your chosen charities. Watch free video in the app and your time is converted into a monetary donation to Carers Trust.
No cash, just free giving. Download the free app, select Carers Trust and watch video ads.