At Carers Trust we believe in looking after our staff and offer a range of benefits to employees.
Benefits on offer to Carers Trust staff
- Pension Scheme – Carers Trust offers membership of a Group Personal Pension Plan. On completion of your probationary period Carers Trust will match your own contributions up to maximum of 5% of salary
- Child Care Vouchers
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- 25 days annual leave per annum pro rata, plus bank holidays and office closure days pro rata for part time staff
- Up to 5 days paid Carers Leave in a 12 month rolling period as needed for employees who are carers
- Up to 5 days paid Childcare Leave in a 12 month rolling period as needed for employees who are parents
- Flexible Working policy
- Enhanced maternity / paternity / shared parental pay (subject to qualification period)
- Time off in lieu (TOIL) provision
- Sick pay entitlement - during probation – one week full pay, thereafter – 12 weeks full pay.
- Free access to an expert second medical opinion service (Best Doctors®), an Employee Assistance Programme (EmployeeCare) and a Treatment Sourcing Service for private healthcare (Medical Care Direct).