Finding time now to sort out your legal and financial affairs, and those of the person you care for, can make financial and legal issues a lot easier to manage in the future.
- You, and the person you care for, may want to write a will to make sure you have your say about who gets what after you die.
- Find out about managing the affairs of the person you care for, either now or in the future.
- There are a variety of ways you can help someone else manage their money
- Find out how you, and the person you care for, can avoid scams and fraud.
- Find help if you have an unresolved consumer complaint.
Remember, carers' rights are protected in law. Find out more about all the laws that might help protect you: carers and the law.
Next update due: January 2022