Find support to keep you, and the person you care for, healthy.
- It is important that you take care of your own health and wellbeing, even if you are busy looking after someone else's health.
- Find out more about emergencies, equipment, adaptions and telecare, and the support you can get from your pharmacy.
- If you find that caring is putting your relationships with your partner, family and friends under strain, our online relationship guide for carers has guidance on ways to deal with this.
- Find out about support you can get when caring ends.
- Getting a break from caring may also help you stay well.
- Contact your local carer service to see how they can help you stay healthy.
Also see Live Well on NHS Choices for help with your diet, stopping smoking, getting enough exercise, and coping with stress.
Next update due: February 2020