Run a marathon, visit a garden, hold your own event – there are so many ways to help.
There are lots of ways you can support carers and taking part in an event is just one of them.
- Organising a fundraising event is a fantastic way to bring friends and family together and do something different. We have heard plenty of imaginative ideas, now we’d love to hear yours.
- National Garden Scheme, one of our most generous and longest-standing supporters, is opening around 3,700 gardens in England and Wales, and you can visit them.
- Team up with Carers Trust and run the London Marathon! Each year our brave team of runners take on the 26 miles in support of the work we do. We also have lots of other challenge events you can take part in.
- Cycle 100 miles around London and scenic Surrey on 29 July 2018. The deadline to register for the 2018 Prudential Ride London-Surrey 100 is 25 May 2018, or put your name down for 2019.
- Invite your friends and family to join you for a Britain's Best Breakfast and help raise money to help us support more unpaid carers and give them a break from their caring role.
Other ways to get involved
Of course, taking part in an event is just one of the ways you can help support carers. Find out all the other ways you can help make carers count.