There are lots of ways you can support carers and taking part in an event is just one of them.
- Organising a fundraising event is a fantastic way to bring friends and family together and do something different. We have heard plenty of imaginative ideas, now we’d love to hear yours.
- National Garden Scheme, one of our most generous and longest-standing supporters, is opens around 3,700 gardens in England and Wales, and you can visit them. Every visit helps support carers.
- Choose a dare and join our Dare to Care campaign.
- Cycle 100 miles around London and scenic Surrey in 2019 in the Prudential Ride London-Surrey 100.
- Team up with Carers Trust and run the London Marathon! Each year our brave team of runners take on the 26 miles in support of the work we do. We also have lots of other challenge events you can take part in.
- Come to our Christmas Carol Concert on 3 December 2019 in Hanover Square, London W1S.
Other ways to get involved
Of course, taking part in an event is just one of the ways you can help support carers. Find out all the other ways you can help make carers count. And get in touch with our Fundraising team if you'd like to take part.