Run a marathon, visit a garden, hold your own event – there are so many ways to help.
There are lots of ways you can support carers and taking part in an event is just one of them.
- Organising a fundraising event is a fantastic way to bring friends and family together and do something different. We have heard plenty of imaginative ideas, now we’d love to hear yours.
- John Lowrie Morrison, better known to many as Jolomo, is staging a pop-up exhibition of his paintings at the Caledonian Club, London on 27 and 28 February 2019. Come along and help support carers.
- Cycle 100 miles around London and scenic Surrey in 2019 in the Prudential Ride London-Surrey 100.
- Team up with Carers Trust and run the London Marathon! Each year our brave team of runners take on the 26 miles in support of the work we do. We also have lots of other challenge events you can take part in.
- National Garden Scheme, one of our most generous and longest-standing supporters, is opens around 3,700 gardens in England and Wales, and you can visit them.
- Come to our Christmas Carol Concert in December 2019.
Other ways to get involved
Of course, taking part in an event is just one of the ways you can help support carers. Find out all the other ways you can help make carers count.