Volunteering is a great way to boost staff morale and to show the company's commitment to giving something back to the community. It could also improve staff retention.
It was a fantastic day and carers went home feeling thoroughly pampered. You and your colleagues really helped to create a special day.
Lucy at Crossroads Care South Central (a Carert Trust local carers service) who had support from Rank volunteers to run a pamper day
Volunteering activities employees could get involved in
- Volunteer at a Carers Trust office, we have offices in London, Cardiff, Glasgow and Rugby.
- Cheer on our London Marathon runners or run a marathon yourself.
- Join our Readers panel for our We Care magazine.
- Help assess applications at our grants assessment panels.
- Offer back-to-work support – run workshops in CV writing and interview skills, supported by sessions on how to find work and work experience and goal setting, to help carers get back into work.
- Support Carers Trust local carers services – be that extra pair of hands to help deliver support to carers services, close to your offices.
Our Rank Cares volunteers
Find out how Rank Group employees are volunteering as part of our long-term fundraising and volunteering partnership.