This initiative comes with lots of benefits including:
- Increasing sales.
- Establishing and maintaining customer loyalty.
- Raising the profile of a new product or service.
- Reaching a new customer base - there are 7 million unpaid carers in the UK, many of whom know and trust our charity.
- Making your commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility more public.
We would work with you to ensure you select the right product(s), agree a marketing plan and help you promote your good work.
We currently work with Pall-Ex, the leading palletised freight distribution network, who donate a penny for every pallet they receive into their warehouse.
This is a long-standing and successful partnership and one that we are very proud of. As a company we understand how important it is to support carers to make sure they can carry on with what is one of the hardest jobs around.
- Holly Kerley, Marketing Manager at Pall-Ex