Become a corporate partner
A partnership with Carers Trust is a fantastic way to align your business with a charity that cares. We can create something unique and engaging for you as an employer and a business. You’re in safe hands.
Ways to work together
Why partner with us?
- Three in five of us will become a carer at some point in our lives – caring can affect anyone, even your employees.
- We have national and local reach and impact, benefitting communities local to you and your employees.
- We can provide PR and media coverage to highlight your amazing achievements.
- We can share case studies from the carers you’ve supported, showcasing impact to all your employees, connecting them to the cause.
Fundraising and employee engagement
- You will receive a dedicated Account Manager who will work with you to set clear objectives and make it your most successful partnership yet.
- We will put together a calendar of creative and unique fundraising activities that fit with your culture.
- Employees will have the chance to take on some of our fantastic challenge events – there will be something for everyone.
- You can get involved with our hugely inspiring annual campaigns: Young Carers Action Day and Carers Week.
Charity of the Year
If you have a nomination process or staff vote coming up, consider Carers Trust as your next charity partner. With your support, we can reach thousands more unpaid carers across the UK.
We’d love to hear from you!
There are plenty of ways to work with us to create a truly memorable partnership. Our Corporate Fundraising team would be happy to start a conversation today, so get in touch.
Contact the Corporate Fundraising Team
Call: 0300 772 9600
Corporate Partner testimonial
Rank Group (owner of Mecca Bingo and Grosvenor Casino’s) have raised an amazing £3 million for Carers Trust in just seven years of our partnership. Speaking about the fantastic partnership, John O’Reilly, Chief Executive at Rank, said:
“I am tremendously proud of all our Rank colleagues and customers who have fundraised over the last seven years and helped us hit the fantastic £3m milestone. It is really quite an achievement.
“The links with our local communities are incredibly important for us at Rank and we look forward to continuing our support to Carers Trust and to the many dedicated carers within our local communities who do such an amazing job in providing help and support to those in need.”