Become a corporate partner
A partnership with Carers Trust is a fantastic way to align your business with a charity that cares. Our Corporate Partnerships Team can work with you to create a unique and engaging partnership, which aligns with your organisational goals and corporate social responsibility objectives.
Ways to work together
Why partner with us?
- Three in five of us will become a carer at some point in our lives – caring can affect anyone at any age
- We have national and local reach and impact, benefitting communities local to you and your employees and customers.
- We can provide PR and media coverage to highlight your amazing achievements.
- We can share case studies from the carers you’ve supported, showcasing impact to all your employees, connecting them to the cause.
Fundraising and employee engagement
- You will receive a dedicated Account Manager who will work with you to set clear objectives and make it your most successful partnership yet.
- We will put together a calendar of creative and unique fundraising activities that fit with your culture.
- Employees will have the chance to take on some of our fantastic challenge events – there will be something for everyone.
- You can get involved with our hugely inspiring annual campaigns: Young Carers Action Day and Carers Week.
Charity of the Year
If you have a nomination process or staff vote coming up, consider Carers Trust as your next charity partner. With your support, we can reach thousands more unpaid carers across the UK.
We’d love to hear from you!
There are plenty of ways to work with us to create a truly memorable partnership. Our Corporate Partnerships Team would be happy to start a conversation today, so get in touch.
Contact the Corporate Fundraising Team
Call: 0300 772 9600
Corporate Partner testimonial
Rank Group (owner of Mecca Bingo and Grosvenor Casino’s) have supported Carers Trust since 2014 and have raised over £3.5 million to provide crucial support to thousands of unpaid carers across the UK.
Speaking about the fantastic partnership, John O’Reilly, Chief Executive at Rank, said:
“The entire Rank team is thrilled to celebrate our 10-year charity partnership with Carers Trust. Since 2014, we have been supporting unpaid carers across the UK through our Rank Cares grants. We've cycled, run, baked, and raffled our way to raising over £3.5 million, providing help to 13,837 unpaid carers. We are immensely proud of all our efforts."