You can support unpaid carers through a commercial partnership with Carers Trust, creating a cause-related marketing campaign that aligns with our values or by sponsoring one of our key events.
Cause related marketing
A cause-related marketing campaign with Carers Trust is a great opportunity to put your company and brand at the forefront of responsible business.
Through taking steps to become a more carer-friendly business and increasing your profile with customers and employees, while raising money for unpaid carers across the UK, you can truly make a difference.
A cause-related marketing campaign takes planning, passion, collaboration and creativity. We will be here to support you every step of the way, from selecting the right product, to agreeing a marketing plan and promoting the campaign on our channels.
The benefits of cause-related marketing:
- Boosting sales and revenue.
- Collective credibility.
- Visibility of your brand, especially among a new audience, driving interest and awareness.
- Forming an emotional connection and building brand loyalty.
- Raising the profile of a new product or service.
- Positive local and national PR coverage and opportunities.
- Strengthening your brand awareness, setting you apart from competitors.
Bloom & Wild
In October 2020, Carers Trust was very pleased to announce a new commercial partnership with the UK’s most loved online florist, Bloom & Wild. For every Florist’s Pick bouquet that Bloom & Wild sells, 15% of the profit comes to Carers Trust. Their florists refresh the limited-edition designs every four weeks, so they’re always changing.
Sponsorship is a great way to connect your business to a cause that works to support the UK’s seven million unpaid carers.
What are the benefits?
We can work with you to tailor sponsorship packages to fit your objectives, including branding opportunities for your business, exclusive networking opportunities, social media campaigns and PR coverage.
Some of our sponsorship opportunities include:
- Our annual Christmas Carol Concert and Reception, a beautiful evening of seasonal music and celebrity readings.
- Our annual Network Partner Conference, bringing together Carers Trust Network Partners (local carer services).
How to get involved
Your support could make a real difference to the lives of unpaid carers in the UK.
For further information about how to become a commercial partner, please get in touch with our Corporate Partnerships team – we’d love to hear from you.
If you’re interested in becoming a corporate partner, find out more.