You can support unpaid carers through a commercial partnership with Carers Trust, creating a cause-related marketing campaign that aligns with our values or by sponsoring one of our key events.
Cause related marketing
A cause-related marketing campaign with Carers Trust is a great opportunity to put your company and brand at the forefront of responsible business.
Through taking steps to become a more carer-friendly business and increasing your profile with customers and employees, while raising money for unpaid carers across the UK, you can truly make a difference.
A cause-related marketing campaign takes planning, passion, collaboration and creativity. We will be here to support you every step of the way, from selecting the right product, to agreeing a marketing plan and promoting the campaign on our channels.
The benefits of cause-related marketing:
- Boosting sales and revenue.
- Collective credibility.
- Visibility of your brand, especially among a new audience, driving interest and awareness.
- Forming an emotional connection and building brand loyalty.
- Raising the profile of a new product or service.
- Positive local and national PR coverage and opportunities.
- Strengthening your brand awareness, setting you apart from competitors.
RIXO’s Stay at Home t-shirt
In 2020, RIXO launched the Stay at Home pink t-shirt and decided to donate 50% of profits to support unpaid carers.
RIXO’s story began in September 2015 in the London living room of best friends Henrietta Rix & Orlagh McCloskey, born from their passion for vintage. The brand’s DNA hinges around the timelessness of pieces and the cyclicality of them. The founders don’t design with specific trends or seasons in mind and encourage customers to invest in pieces they genuinely love, will re-wear and pass down through generations.
Sponsorship is a great way to connect your business to a cause that works to support the UK’s seven million unpaid carers.
What are the benefits?
We can work with you to tailor sponsorship packages to fit your objectives, including branding opportunities for your business, exclusive networking opportunities, social media campaigns and PR coverage.
Some of our sponsorship opportunities include:
- Our annual Christmas Carol Concert and Reception, a beautiful evening of seasonal music and celebrity readings.
- Our annual Network Partner Conference, bringing together Carers Trust Network Partners (local carer services).
How to get involved
Your support could make a real difference to the lives of unpaid carers in the UK.
For further information about how to become a commercial partner, please get in touch with our Corporate Partnerships team – we’d love to hear from you.
If you’re interested in becoming a corporate partner, find out more.