The concert will take place at St George’s Hanover Square, London W1S 1NK, featuring the acclaimed City of London Choir, directed by Hilary Davan Wetton, joined by a carers choir from Northamptonshire Carers, a Carers Trust local service.
We are delighted that award-winning actors, Greg Wise and David Suchet, will be giving readings and internationally renowned trumpeter, Crispian Steele-Perkins will perform.
Doors open at 7 pm, and the concert takes place from 7.30-9 pm.
- A £60 ticket includes pre-concert drinks and canapes at the Westbury Mayfair, 37 Conduit Street, W1S 2YF.
- Or buy a concert ticket only for just £25.
We do hope you can come and bring your family, friends or colleagues along to celebrate the start of the festive season with us and help us support unpaid carers this Christmas time.
How to book
Tickets are on sale now via Eventbrite.
Thanks to the generous sponsorship of this event by CLC World Resorts & Hotels all funds raised from the concert will support unpaid carers.
Carers Trust raffle
We'll be holding a raffle at the Christmas Carol Concert with wonderful prizes.
- Two tickets for The Lion King at The Lyceum and an overnight stay for two people in a private apartment in Pimlico, London.
- Dinner for four people in the Reading Room at Claridge’s, London.
- Four Club Enclosure Tickets to Cheltenham Racecourse.
- 125 grams of Imperial Caviar with two mother of pearl spoons in a Kings Fine Food Cool bag.
- Two bottles of The Ritz champagne.
- Tickets for four people to tour ‘Downton Abbey’ (Highclere Castle), Hampshire.
- A VIP day out for four people to Fawley Hill Museum and Railway, Henley-on-Thames.
- An Afternoon Tea and Tiara Experience for four people at Garrard’s London boutique.
Tickets will only be available on the night. Terms and conditions apply to some prizes.
The prize draw will take place on the night.
To find out more about the Carers Trust Carol Concert call us on 0300 772 9600 or email our Fundraising team.