We have a great selection of prizes on offer, including:*
- A hamper of caviar (courtesy of King’s Fine Food).
- Two tickets to a concert by the London Symphony Orchestra (courtesy of the London Symphony Orchestra and John McLean, Carers Trust Chair).
- A bottle of champagne (courtesy of British Barman).
- Two games of golf, a 30-day playing card each, and a free bay reservation (courtesy of Top Golf).
- Four club enclosure tickets to a Cheltenham Racecourse meeting of your choice (courtesy of Jockey Club).
- A tour for two of the Griffin Brewery, Chiswick (courtesy of Fuller’s).
Tickets are on sale at £1 each, and the winning tickets will be announced on the evening of 4 December during our Carol Concert drinks reception at The Mercers Hall, Ironmonger Lane, EC2V 8HE. Our Carol Concert will follow at 19:30 at St Mary-le-Bow, Cheapside, London EC2V 6AU.
All winners will be contacted with their raffle prizes following the Carol Concert from Wednesday 5 December. Please note, the Carers Trust Christmas Raffle is open only to individuals aged 16 and over.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Buy your Carers Trust Christmas Raffle tickets now!
Come and join us at our Christmas Carol Concert 2018
The City of London Choir, directed by Hilary Davan Wetton, will be performing for us at our 2018 Christmas Carol Concert. In addition, we will have readings from esteemed stage, television and film actor Timothy West, CBE, and BAFTA award winning actor Anthony Andrews.
Tickets are £25 for the concert at St Mary-le-Bow only, or £60 to include the drinks reception at The Mercers Hall.
Alternatively, you can call our Events team on 020 7922 7756 to buy your tickets.
Find out more about our Christmas Carol Concert and how to purchase tickets for this wonderful seasonal event.