Carers Week 8–14 June 2020
We’re one of six organisations that joined together to make Carers Week happen in 2020.
Carers Week is brought to life by individuals, groups and organisations coming together from around the UK. This year, people across the country are continuing to face new challenges as a result of the Coronavirus outbreak. Many people and current carers are taking on more caring responsibilities for their relatives and friends who are disabled, ill or older who need support.
This year, Carers Week highlighted the challenges that carers across our nations are facing. So, we raised our voices and let everyone know that carers deserve to be recognised for the vital contribution they make – and that we are there for each other during Carers Week and beyond. Let's Make Caring Visible in 2020.
Ways to get involved in 2020
This year there were even more ways to get involved in Carers Week. You could:
- Add your voice to our call to Make Caring Visible.
- Check out our wall of voices from people and organisations who have already added theirs.
- Add your activity and tell everyone about what you had planned for Carers Week.
- Check out activities currently listed.
- Pledge your support and what you planned to do for carers – or be inspired by viewing pledges already received.
Find out more on the Carers Week website.