These include practical information on mental health conditions, questions to ask mental health professionals, confidentiality and much more.
The full list of factsheets is available on the Partners in Care Campaign page in the Royal College of Psychiatrists website:
- Carers and confidentiality in mental health
- Alcohol, drugs and addiction
- Alzheimer's disease and dementias
- Anxiety and phobias
- Eating disorders
- Forensic Psychiatric Services
- Learning disability and mental health
- Severe mental illness (psychosis)
Some of the leaflets are available in Welsh.
They also have a checklist for carers of people with mentail health problems.
Partners in care
The fachsheets were originally part of the 'Partners in Care' campaign in January 2004 but many of them have recently been updated.
The campaign highlighted the problems faced by carers of all ages of people with different mental health problems and learning disabilities and encourage true partnerships between carers, patients and professionals.
Next review due: June 2017