These include practical information on mental health conditions, questions to ask mental health professionals, confidentiality and much more.
The full list of factsheets is available on the Partners in Care Campaign page on the Royal College of Psychiatrists website:
- Carers and confidentiality in mental health
- Alcohol, drugs and addiction
- Alzheimer's disease and dementias
- Anxiety and phobias
- Eating disorders
- Forensic Psychiatric Services
- Learning disability and mental health
- Severe mental illness (psychosis)
Some of the leaflets are also available in Welsh.
You will also find a checklist for carers of people with mental health problems.